Thursday, May 5, 2011

Precision Dslr300s Manual

I saw in the distance

Hello. My name is Marlon.
I saw in the distance.
I wanted to invite you to dinner.
Or fly somewhere far away.
Perhaps, if all goes well,
can take several days watching as you sleep.
Maybe together we can rent a loft
of those with wooden stairs. And listening to sad songs

while eating cupcakes.
And look at us. And kissing.
all that, you know. I have a lot

plaid shirts and shaving is not one of my hobbies.
Your dress was beautiful
and then I saw the rest as well.
you know? I'm learning to cook
and stopping smoking.
Sometimes I tremble when I sleep.
And if I put my mind
I can write an entire blog.

And then she went downstairs

metro Tirso de Molina
and it did not fucking case.
But nothing happens.
Still a lot of spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment