Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Do I Need A Humidifier For A Royal Python

Love sometimes becomes infinite


We returned to the place where you opened the door for the first time. You

invited to a coffee at the table for our breakfast.
ask me again for my mother,
as then.
calmly went win, to each other.
As if time did not exist.
And again find peace in your hands. We

that birthday again, and again I give you
earrings.
You asked me for my injuries,
and I for yours, as it fell another beer.
may return to tell me that:
waited as long as you did to me forever.
And then I will kiss you on this portal.
We will look from below,
the floor where we love when we were infinite
And maybe now you love where other bodies.

You do not know.
But all this happened within 30 years. And I dreamed
yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment