Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mario Salieri Moovie Railers

An example of a young Spanish

5 years I have studied for a degree. At the end it did 3 months of internship in a public body. The practices were indeed "work without charging even a single drive." After a Master
studied, which cost 6,000 euros, paid in installments by my father with money that did not have. I studied it because by then it was said that was the only option to get a job. Indeed, any resemblance to reality was just a coincidence.
For over two years I was working as an intern part time at another public body. After the two years I ran out of the post and went to arrest, without charging even a single drive. I looked for 8 months and the most interesting job I was offered work as a business without pay. If you sold, collected, otherwise uncollected. If this was the most interesting to imagine how I was offered were different.
During this time took time and money where he could to study English courses, computer and try to mount my own projects.
I ended up getting a job, miraculously, something for which I have not studied in my life, with terrible hours and no social protection. At the moment I keep it. "My contract? Sometimes it is a month, sometimes three, and my boss told me that perhaps the next get lucky and I do nine. And for the odd week even I have been working without a contract, but this I should not say it in a public place. Every time you near the top when I renew my comments on how difficult it will be to get it this time.

For several years I have been told by all the media that this happens to me because we are in crisis. Supposedly, this crisis was caused by speculation, the greed of the banks, the housing bubble and deregulation.
The solution to this, never tire of repeating, is that the state do not spend money that is raise taxes, increase the retirement age is lower wages, are started on redundancy free, and inject money into banks. In short, the citizens we tighten our belt, we work more and earn less.

Now I, along with many others, have taken to the streets to demonstrate.

We say that we are anti-establishment, we are doing something illegal, and that what we have to do is go to vote.

I must have missed something, because for a long time I have the feeling that I have been fooled.

It's not anti, is that the system is Antiy. Letter from Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment