Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Compare Audi A3 To Vw Sportswagon

You all seem happy.

Retrieving old ways. I think good idea to share at least once a week some poems from those blood-curdling. And I propose something. What if we share some beautiful poems? Perhaps the world is any better. I leave you this. Will I teach you some?

De Ángel González.

You all seem happy smile

... And sometimes when speaking.
And they say, even

words of love. But they love

in pairs to


hate of a thousand thousand. And they keep
tons of disgust

per millimeter of that. And look-

nothing more than look-happy, and talk

to hide the bitterness
inevitable, and how many times they fail
as

I can not I hide any longer, this
desperate, sterile , long
blind
desolation for anything which, to where I do not know, "slowly, dragging me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment