Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Can Soda Give You Gas?



Congratulations. You are stronger than the spring. It only alters blood. You, however, alter my body. Now that April will bring your name every year. That changed my life and wishes that I ask when I see shooting stars or blow the candles on the birthday. Now that my wounds of war passed from this life, I pulled out my white flag and wrote on it a couple of verses for you. I am no longer what it was, that I was pretty sore when I found you. I no longer left wing response, yet I fell from the precipice of your love. Although this miracle be brief, I will restore faith. And this week of passion, ending in resurrection. Because you came to me. Because you gave and I could only let go. And now your number presides my phone agenda, with an absolute majority. Perhaps

0 comments:

Post a Comment